Miaet
New Member
- First Name
- Miaet
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Threads
- 0
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- United States
- Website
- bodyshapequiz.top
- Vehicles
- 1974 Lotus Elite 502
I tried comparing a few fabric colors against my face, but the photos from my phone are not consistent. Beside a warm lamp my skin looks much warmer than it does in daylight. I am struggling to judge whether a cream or a clear white fabric is actually more flattering. I found a guide to skin tone analysis and would like to use a fair setup before drawing conclusions. I could stand beside a bright window and take both photos in the same spot, at the same time, with the same camera settings. Should I lock the exposure and white balance, or would that make the comparison more complicated than it needs to be? I am curious if a plain background matters as much as the light falling on the face. I want to compare the fabric rather than the camera's processing. If you have tested undertones at home, what would you control first, and what signs would make you retake the pictures?