tinesij
Member
- First Name
- tinesij
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2026
- Threads
- 10
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- United States
- Vehicles
- challenger
- Thread starter
- #1
Hello everyone.
I’m planning to upgrade the battery setup for my boat’s trolling motor and want to make sure I choose something reliable for longer fishing trips. My main concerns are battery capacity, runtime, charging time, weight, and overall lifespan.
I’ve seen several options available, including lithium and traditional lead-acid batteries, but I’m not sure which would be the better choice for regular use. For a 36v trolling motor battery, what specifications should I pay the most attention to when comparing different models?
Is lithium worth the extra cost, or would a quality lead-acid setup be sufficient?
I’d appreciate recommendations based on real-world experience.
I’m planning to upgrade the battery setup for my boat’s trolling motor and want to make sure I choose something reliable for longer fishing trips. My main concerns are battery capacity, runtime, charging time, weight, and overall lifespan.
I’ve seen several options available, including lithium and traditional lead-acid batteries, but I’m not sure which would be the better choice for regular use. For a 36v trolling motor battery, what specifications should I pay the most attention to when comparing different models?
Is lithium worth the extra cost, or would a quality lead-acid setup be sufficient?
I’d appreciate recommendations based on real-world experience.